Dive Today... For Real!
Winston Churchill said: "From what we get we make a living. From what we give we make a life."
Chris Duncan is proud to tell you that he is busy making his life teaching people how to scuba dive. "What started out as a personal goal that was completely about self, has become a passion to show people the beauty and grace of the underwater world," he said.
"I love being a PADI instructor," he continued, "not only because of their emphasis on safety and diver education, but also because they give me so many opportunities to get people in the water instead of droning on in a classroom."
Scuba Instructor's Creed
As a scuba instructor, I have the opportunity to see:
- Fear changed to courage.
- Faint-heartedness converted into accomplishment.
- Timidity transformed into confidence.
- Ancticipation turned into passion.
As a scuba instructor I can:
- Open hearts and minds to the hidden beauty of nature's creation and our obligation to protect it.
- Foster self-esteem in another person.
- Teach the value of character and integrity.
- Transform another human being and change a life for the better and forever.
If you are interested in private lessons or would like to join one of the ongoing monthly classes he teaches, please feel free to contact him via this website, or call him at work (his boss won't mind) 954-440-4689.